About the Position
We are looking for a full time automation engineer to develop new processes for treatment and functionalization of sensors in the medical device area activities for Senseonics. The engineer will work with chemists, chemical engineers, electronics engineers, mechanical engineers and medical device experts to scale up inventions and designs from the lab. This position will be responsible for the automation of the processes.
This role will be part of a larger multi-disciplinary process design and development group. Success requires the applicant should be able to learn new areas of technology and be willing to dive into new problems as they arise. The candidate needs to show their experience in similar situations.
The position requires a candidate with MS or PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Robotics, Industrial engineering, Process Control or related field with 3+ years experience in the industry or a Bachelors degree in these fields with 7+ years of experience.
- Will work with process design team to build robotics and automate the process of chemical treatment of the sensor
- Needs to understand statistics to design robust processes
- Will understand and implement control, design tests for product specifications and performance of processes designed
- Will ensure processes are consistent with cGMP and will work with regulatory and quality groups to ensure compliance
- Experience with Robotics, automation and control, design,
- 3+ years experience in design and implementation of automation technology in the industry. Exposure to cGMP or other quality management systems. Experience with lean sigma, six sigma or other process management techniques a plus
- Experience working with or qualifying vendors and contract manufacturers
Senseonics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. We offer competitive salaries and benefits, for consideration, please submit your resume electronically to HR@senseonics.com.